AWS Cloud Architect-New Jersey- $140K-$180K- Full Time
My client is seeking an AWS Cloud Architect to join their Jersey City team. They are seeking a cloud architect to go to multiple clients and consult and AWS matters.
Day to Day Responsibility:
* Experience with Enterprise Java
* Knowledge of working with CI/CD and DevOps tools
* Experience and knowledge in Database and development using MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS, AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB
* AWS services including: EC2,Lambda, S3, VPC, Terraform, API Gateway, Cloud Formation, CloudWatch
* IaaS and PaaS architecture and cloud methodologies
* Containerized platforms such as Java Script, Micro Services, SWAGGER, REST, and Agile/Scrum
* Implementation of Cloud DevOp solutions
* AWS services and tools such as: Cloud Formation, CloudWatch, AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, EC2
* Database knowledge including MySQL, PostgreSQL
* Containerized platform such as Micro Services, REST, SWAGGER, JSON
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-379-6404 Ext (3189). Ask for Melissa Marrero My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any DevOps and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS DevOps Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 212-379-6404 ext (3189). Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.