Big Data Architect - AWS Big Data - New York City - 6 Month Contract
Excellent new contract opportunity in New York City for a Big Data Architect!
My client is looking for a highly technical Big Data Architect to collaborate with the end customer on an implementation. They are looking to contract the best Big Data/Analytics cloud computing consultants, who can help their clients derive business value from Big Data in the cloud.
* Design and implement all Big Data solutions
* Collaborate with AWS Engineering and Support teams to convey partner and end-user needs
* Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS Cloud Services
* Deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers, including participation in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating consulting proposals and creating packaged Big Data service offerings
* Hands-on experience in AWS Big Data technologies and understanding of concepts such as Redshift, Hive, MapReduce, Spark, Spark streaming and NoSQL databases
* Knowledge in one or more of Java, Scala, Python and Bash
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
* Strong decision-making skills in terms of data analysis and the ability to architect Big Data
Opportunity Type: 6 Month Contract
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to P.Sandstrom@jeffersonfrank.com or call 212-731-8282 (ext 3205) and ask for Paige.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
US Citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.