*This role is for a fluent Dutch Speaker*
The company uses only the latest tools and techniques and works with a challenging group of clients that can't wait to meet you! It's a company in which you can do both in-house and consultancy projects, a company from developers for developers. The focus is on the quality of the code and if you want to join them you need to have high personal standards and like writing clean and fancy code.
It's great timing for you to join them for two main reasons:
A) They give 25% profit-sharing at the end of the year, but that's a limited offer for the first 10 members. And there no many slots left...
B) Niche frontend consultancy, the right place at the right time. Customers are asking for them like crazy.
Fast Hiring Process
There are two interview stages but it's actually one: the first interview will be to check your technical experience and if you are a good culture fit; the second interview will be to present you with the employment offer.
1st meeting- Let's meet!
2nd meeting- Let's go technical!
3rd meeting- Come over to sign your contract and have a glass of Champagne!
* Experience with building layouts with CSS and HTML
* Experience with building and debugging complex systems in a team
* Good communication skills
Extra bonus if:
* You have a relevant Bachelor degree (HBO)
* You have built an application using Nodejs
* You have been the Lead developer on a project
What they offer
* Above the market compensation, but honestly above the market.
* Personal training budget
* Lease car or mobility allowance
* Profit sharing option of 25%
* Work with challenging and cool projects and the latest frontend tools
We never look for the perfect match, so feel free to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements. Contact name: Pavlos Diamantopoulos Email: firstname.lastname@example.org