What we're looking for
Do you have enough passion and talent as a developer or engineer? Are you driven to learn from the best and improve your skills? Are you a great team player with advanced communication skills who is able to work independently and isn't afraid to ask questions? Then, if you are also fluent in Dutch, this DevOps engineer role is what you are looking for!
A young and dynamic company that offers a fun environment with driven and ambitious team players. They aim at continuous improvement and offer an open-minded culture full of IT enthusiasts. Several technical sessions and bootcamps are provided so you can develop your skills and increase your market value dramatically. Professionalism and dedications are core values of the organization and what they offer to their customers.
It's a cozy group of extremely motivated and open-minded IT consultants and developers who have created a company for IT consultants and developers! They have a flat company structure where everybody feels important and not just a number. Continuous learning and continuous improvement are core targets and you will be offered all the support to help you grow and pave the way to a great career.
Some of the fun & smart activities you will enjoy:
* Virtual Reality team games!
* Indoor, wait for it, Skydiving!
* Personal 1 on 1 training with the company's competence center!
Tools and Technologies
*we aren't looking for a 100% unicorn match, feel free to apply even if you don't match all the bullets*
* Experience with DevOps, between 2 and 5 years
* Experience with some of the following: Python, Powershell, Bash
* Experience with Java or .Net (they have two different departments)
* Experience with SQL or Oracle
* You have worked in an Agile/ Scrum Environment
* Operation experience with Docker/ Kubernetes
* Operation experience with AWS or Azure
* Operation experience with Puppet or Chef or DSC
* You have operated in Linux or Windows environment
What they offer
* Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience
* Extra monthly net allowance between 150€-200€
* Company car with fuel card
* High-end laptop
* Mobile phone
* 32 holidays (12 ADV)
* Hospital & Group insurance
* Meal vouchers
* Eco-friendly coupons
Jefferson Frank is the AWS and DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS and DevOps professionals on the planet. Please send your CV and contact details to the address below with subject "DevOps Engineer" and I will be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Pavlos Diamantopoulos
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org