Join a well-funded, established startup with a team of engineers who share the same passion for tech! My client is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to bring on several DevOps engineers to help support this growth phase. This person will be responsible for working on AWS infrastructure and work independently and sometimes collaboratively to ensure its success. Aside from supporting this infrastructure that is build for speed, scalability, and reliability, a focus will be on comprehensive monitoring. Our client is looking to fill this position immediately.
Role & Responsibility
* Integrate monitoring, logging and metrics frameworks
* Design, develop and deploy CI/CD pipelines
* Manage and maintain tools to automate engineering operations
* Assess, analyze and strengthen the security of systems, data and access points
* Assist in diagnosing and debugging issues within production systems
* Organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
* 3+ years as DevOps engineer on AWS Cloud
* Experience with Agile Methodology
* Expert experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo etc
* Expert experience with automation/configuration management - Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc
* Previously worked with MySQL
* PLUS: Experience with SecOps
* PLUS: AWS Certifications
No sponsorships are available at this time.
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2040, ask for Haley Bolster, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.