Cloud Architect - Full-time/Remote - $130k+
Do you want to grow in an environment that encourages collaboration, idea sharing, and development? Do you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself, where you can thrive and your efforts are recognized, appreciated, and rewarded? If this sounds like you, continue reading!
* Hands-on Architect with deep understanding of AWS Services
* Experience of migrating existing on-premises applications to AWS
* Good experience in designing Cloud solutions and Services (both Greenfield and Brownfield applications)
* Ability to design high availability applications on AWS across availability zones and availability regions
* Ability to design applications utilizing Cloud native services
* Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS
* Prior experience in DevOps, Infrastructure & Application Automation (Process Automation, CI-CD, Jenkins, Git tools)
* Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools that integrate with AWS
* Prior experience in leading multi-faceted teams (Infrastructure, Application development, Cloud native teams)
* Ability to work closely with business to understand and incorporate non-functional requirements in the application architecture.
* Knowledge on cutting edge technologies as Containers using Dockers, Kubernetes, PaaS services, Microservices, Serverless computing Highly available & Disaster recovery solutions.
* Deep understanding of designing cost-effective apps in AWS (EKS vs EVS vs Mesos)
* Hands on development skills (primarily write code for design prototypes)
* Strong communications and influencing skills
* Clear communication of status, commitment dates, and roadblocks
* Experience in consultative sales, design, and deployment of projects using Agile methodologies strongly preferred.
* An AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional)
* Years of Experience: 10+ years
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2028 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.