Senior DevOps Consultant - Remote/Full-time - $155,000+
Do you like to solve complex, hands-on technical challenges and perform research when dealing with unknowns? Do you want to train and mentor others on building solutions and smart developer behaviors? Come join a team where you can affect actual outcomes! #cloud #DevOps #AWS
* 80% travel availability
* Excellent and precise interpersonal skills
* 4+ years of total development experience
* 2+ years of client facing work
* 2+ years of work in the DevOps, CI/CD space (build/deploy pipelines, IaaC/Environment/Test automation)
* 1+ years of working in agile, lean, or iterative teams
* 1+ years in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, or equivalent work
* Scripting languages (bash, shell, ansible, chef, puppet, or similar)
* Able to CO-Lead DevOps focused workshops including storyboarding, whiteboard design, and joint problem solving with a customer
* Able to create processes and tests to support a full end to end automation of software delivery (CI/CD)
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2028 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.