Lead Engineer - AWS Big Data - San Francisco Bay Area
We challenge ourselves to rethink what's possible. We value great minds and have a passion for excellence. We're focused and driven to deliver beyond expectations. We strive for greatness but stay humble. We love what we're doing and have fun doing it.
Become a part of the future of data: Work with a talented team on a revolutionary product - and enjoy every minute of it.
* BS/CS, MS/CS or equivalent
* 5+ Yrs of development experience in Big Data and related fields
* Hands-on experience with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce, Spark, Kafka,
* Strong experience in Spark internals, Spark application optimization and tuning
* Expert in programming with Java or Scala
* Previous experience as an architect building large scale platforms i.e. data processing systems, analytics platforms, recommendation engines, etc. is a plus Knowledge of AWS, Azure and cloud architecture is a plus
If you want to work for a very exciting company that is for a reputable big data company in the silicon valley, then this is the position for you.
For interested candidates please contact:
Phone- (303) 558-4407
Jefferson Frank International is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and Big Data jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and Big Data market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / Big Data jobs are.