AWS Architect - Remote - $150,000 - 180,000
I am currently looking for a AWS Solutions Architect to work for a client of mine in the consulting industry. They provide resources, and cloud-based solutions. They offer casual dress, paid sick leave, life insurance, and flexible time off. Their team is growing and needing to expand more than ever. Join a wonderful team with a great culture.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Creating library responses and answers for RFP's RFI's, and customer emails.
- Become customer's trusted technical advisor and subject-matter expert
- Experience with 3rd party ISV solutions
- Years of experience architecting & developing on complex AWS and other platforms
- AWS certifications a plus
- Hands-on proficiency on Deployment on AWS & related cloud platforms
- Strong communication skills
If interested, please send me your updated resume at email@example.com
, or call me at 813-437-6887 (ext. 6887).
Jefferson Frank is the global leader in Architecture recruitment, advertising more Developer roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Darius Mack/ Development/ Architecture/ SaaS/ AWS/ PaaS/ AD/ Non-Core Technologies