Data Engineer (Redshift)- Huntington Beach, California. Contract- 4+ months
Hello Big Data Engineers with AWS-Redshift experience. I present you with an opportunity to work for an organization that specializes in new and state-of-the -art technologies . This project will be focused on different and innovative approaches to solving cloud data related issues. This is a company that is changing the way the industry approaches problem solving and cloud computing.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
* Configure strong data pipelines on public Cloud using AWS Kinesis, Lambda, Kafka, or other technologies
* Must be able to collect, compute and process business metrics from activity & persisted data using Python/Spark
* Cleanse, process, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis, as well as enhance data for consumption
* Construct scalable OLAP backend storage for data in PB scale
* Develop data set processes for data modeling, discovery, mining, and archival
Work Experience / Knowledge:
* Hands-on experience with ETL/SQL design building and tuning
* Extensive experience with data services using Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure
* Substantial experience with batch processing, parallel computing, and stream processing using tools such as Kafka and Kinesis
* Understanding of data processing technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Hive / Pig, and Java / MapReduce
* Expertise in Redshift as well as NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, AWS S3, DynamoDB, Cassandra, HBase,
* Hands on experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, or Scala
I invite you to become a part of the organization that prides themselves on the happiness of their employees. This contracted position provides exceptional pay and experience in beautiful Southern California working in an outstanding culture doing what you love. What more could you want?
If you or a person you know feel that they would like to pursue this opportunity, please contact me via phone at (215-391-1506) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 215-391-1506. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.