Principal Architect -Full-time -$180,000-$260,000k - Irvine, CA
Want to work for a leading provider of Artificial Intelligent technology and solutions? Come join a company that is looking to expand their backend engineering team and is looking for a Principal Architect who is fluent in multiple application development languages at an expert level with solid experience designing and developing cloud-based backend services!
* Designing and building highly scalable, reliable and well-architected software solutions, enhancing our core infrastructure.
* Write user stories, use cases and software requirements to allocate to functional components as needed.
* Recommend, develop and deploy high-performance, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered and distributed environment.
* Provide technical leadership through your full-stack development experience implementing secure, reliable systems.
* Communicate engineering issues and requirements to management and other stakeholders.
* Expertise with Java, C, C++, Golang, Node.JS programming, shell scripting and database management.
* At least 15 years of professional experience designing and implementing large-scale, real-time based architectures.
* Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns.
* Master's Degree in Computer Science.
* Experience and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2028 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.