Lead Data Engineer (Redshift)- Irvine, California. Contract- 8+ months
Attention Lead Data Engineers. I have an opportunity for you to be in a lead role working for an organization that is making its mark on the hospitality community. This project will allow you to have an opportunity to have an impact on the architecture of sight of this organization.
* Working alongside machine learning experts and data scientists to create a platform that can be utilized to derive insights from clinical data
* Team up with DevOps squad to turn prototypes into production quality code and infrastructure
* Maintain a culture that values technical brilliance along with support and consideration for individuals.
* Write reusable, sustainable, reliable, secure, and performant code.
* Lead as well as be a participant in design and code reviews.
* Extensive experience as a software or data engineer
* Professional experience with Java, Python, R, or Scala
* Hands on experience building large scale data warehouses and ETL data processing pipelines
* Substantial experience with big data technologies such as Hive, Hadoop, Spark, and Presto
* AWS expertise
* Familiarity with reporting and analytic tools
* Extensive experience with Redshift
* Comfortability working with NoSQL, DynamoDB, Cassandra, HBase, and MongoDB
* Ability to communicate efficiently both written and verbal
If you or a person you know feel that they would like to pursue this opportunity, please contact me via phone at (215-391-1506) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 215-391-1506. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.