Chief/Principal Architect - South of LA, California
On-Site - Full Time
$200k+ based on Experience
Only Hiring US Citizens
The ideal candidate will bring their deep expertise in cloud services architecture, delivery, and operational excellence. They will work amongst our other key partners to assist in the development of robust cloud offerings that go beyond IaaS and bring holistic solutions across they key focus areas of our strategic objectives to include: healthcare modernization, healthcare interoperability, health beneficiary empowerment, data integration, and more
* Develop, socialize and document end-to-end software architectures and strategies for IFEC products, features and infrastructure
* Define and communicate clear goals for the architecture including the reasons it was chosen, key attributes, risks and how the architecture addresses them
* Define reusable application frameworks, reducing cost, complexity and overall maintenance of proposed solutions
* Interface with product teams on review of new features / products and provide guidance on the implications / work scope / feasibility
* Recommend and develop architectural design patterns / frameworks that enable the chosen architecture and will be used by the development teams.
* Review existing designs and identify / implement improvements to existing systems
* Socialize and promote the software architecture throughout the organization via discussions, education, presentations and documents/diagrams.
* Collaborate with development / test / integration / support teams on refinement/implementation/deployment of the chosen architecture
* Participate in design reviews to ensure alignment with the chosen architecture and recommended design patterns
* Evaluate upcoming technologies, stay current with industry best practices and adapt them into the system architecture as needed to enable the product roadmap
* Create prototypes, proof-of-concepts and demonstrations to evaluate new architecture / technologies on our systems
* Provide technical leadership to engineers in various areas of engineering
* Expertise with Java, C, C++, Golang, Node.JS programming, shell scripting and database management.
* At least 15 years of professional experience designing and implementing large-scale, real-time based architectures.
* Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns.
* Master's Degree in Computer Science.
* Bachelor's in Computer Science or solid knowledge of CS fundamentals (OOP, design patterns, algorithms, etc...)
* Experience and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or
call me at 480-530-2033 or email me at email@example.com. .
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.