DevOps Engineer - AWS Automation - $150K - FTE - Work From Home!!
Searching for a senior DevOps automation engineer (no sponsorship available). You will need experience in Jenkins, CloudFormation, Chef, Kubernetes, and Puppet. This company is an AWS Premier Partner (there is only 20 of these in the USA!). This company offers state of the art technology, great benefits, a client base that is strong across the country, and tremendous growth.
Role and Responsibility:
* Customer interactions that provide delivery solutions
* Frequent use of configuration management automation tools such as Kubernetes
* Assess risk and plan solutions for and with the team
* Collaboratively work with other members to execute to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions for customers
* The ability to communicate both verbally and in writing due to the fact that almost all communication is done remotely
* Ability to work in a team of 2-3
* Experience in development, operations or joint DevOps
* AWS Professional Certification (AWS Certified DevOps Engineer or AWS Certified Solutions Architect)
* Familiarity with AWS Services
* Familiarity with CloudFormation, Code Services, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, and VPC
* Experience with continuous Integration practices and execution platforms such as CodeBuild or Jenkins
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume, or call John Gregory at 303-558-4402.
Jefferson Frank International is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and Big Data jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and Big Data market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / Big Data jobs are.