Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) - Wellesley, MA - $130,000 + Equity
I'm working with a cutting-edge startup company in the Boston Area that requires a new Senior DevOps Engineer. This company is a leader in RTSM for global life sciences, delivering crucial prescriptions to clients in a faster manner.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to act as the interface between Software Engineers, Quality Engineers and Operations to ensure all systems are as practical, functional and automated as possible.
**H1B Visas will NOT be sponsored for this role. The ability to come onsite every day is essential, they aren't open to any remote flexibility right now.
* Previous and current of experience as a DevOps Engineer
* Container Orchestration: kops, Helm, Docker, Kubernetes
* AWS Cloud Infrastructure and an understanding of Agile workflow are essential
* Tools (Jenkins, Redis, Bash, Python, (any) Linux, Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
* AWS (and above tech) Certifications highly desirable.
* Set up and maintain all deployment environments, application monitoring, internal/client data replication and backups, disaster recovery plans.
* Work closely with the Director of Software Quality Engineering to ensure incorporation of automated testing and reporting.
* Ensure all-time availability of production environments, migrations and scheduling maintenance.
* Lead online security assessment and conducting mitigating actions
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Audrey Griego at email@example.com or call 212-731-6404 x 3139