AWS DevOps Engineer - 6-12 month contract - San Jose, CA
My Client is seeking a experienced AWS DevOps engineer to join a highly skilled security focuses team in the bay area.
* Work with team and customer to deliver the best cloud solution
* Develop automated solutions for business efficiency and innovation
* Rest APIs on OpenStack, AWS, OpenShift, and Kubenetes
* Provide security solitions for IaaS platform
* Document solutions clearly for the team
* Extensive experience with python scripting
* Experience with oepn source automation management using OpenStack and OpenShift
* You are skilled with container orchestration - Docker and Kubernetes
* Serverlss experience with OpenWhisk and Lambda
* Linux/UNIX system background (RHEL, CentOS)
* SQS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, MongoDB
* DevOps tools - Git and Jenkins
My client encourages GCH, citizens, and H1B to apply, my client cannot sponsor any other visas at this time. Please email me if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 303-558-4386.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.