.NET Software DeveloperSalary: £45,000 - £55,000Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
I am recruiting for an organisation who are looking for a variety of software developers to aid with the rapid growth of their company. They work with a range of clients in the financial services, banking, retail and oil & gas industries and are constantly expanding.
As for the technology, the company was founded by software developers so technology has always been the forefront of their focus. This can be demonstrated by the fact that their leadership team is more tech orientated rather than commercial orientated which can be rare in the tech industry. Having a focus on technology from a leaderships point of view is also corresponds with the companies learning and development attitude towards its developers. The team are passionate about giving its developers to tools to learn a wide range of new technologies and complete their skillset as much as possible. The company are always experimenting with new technologies including DevOps/Docker, A.I, Machine learning, Cloud analytics and Big Data.Your role
If you'd like to use your skills in .NET software development to build complex enterprise-scale solutions for leading global companies? If so, this role might be the perfect fit for you!
You will be surrounded by smart and highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages helping others by sharing experience and knowledge. You will be passionate about developing software the right way and ultimately delivering great solutions to their clients.Key requirements
The role is very hands on and client facing. To be suitable for the full development life cycle you should have:
- Proven commercial experience using .NET, preferably in enterprise-scale applications.
- Proficient C# programming skills and wider experience of ASP.NET, MVC, SQL and Entity Framework
- Good technical design skills including Object Orientated design principles and design patterns.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- A relevant university degree.
- The ability to learn new technologies on the job.
Job Type -
- Experience of web services (REST, SOAP), WCF and API development.
- Familiarity to the full software development lifecycle.
- Involvement in open source projects
If you are interested in this position, don't hesitate to send me your CV for immediate review.