AWS Cloud Engineer - Florida - $130k + Bonus and Benefits
AWS Cloud Engineer- Florida - $130K+ Bonus and Benefits
We are currently seeking an energetic and strongly motivated AWS Engineer to join a team of likeminded individuals who have thorough design and coding skills along with an enthusiasm for taking on new challenges in their field.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Looking for hands on AWS cloud Tech Specialist who is passionate in doing following activities:
* Providing deep software development knowledge with respect to cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
* Architecting and developing client/customer applications to be cloud optimized
* Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
* Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
* Designs and implements larger research and proof of concept projects as an individual contributor, focusing on one or a small number of technologies or applications to be implemented into a larger platform.
* Strong experience with application development
* Proficient with AWS foundation services
* Strong microservices building experience
* Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications and RESTFUL Services in an AWS Cloud environment
* Strong experience developing on Linux and Windows-based systems
* Expertise in Infra capacity sizing, costing of AWS services to drive optimized solution architecture, leading to optimal infra investment vs performance and scale
* Hands on programing skills in Node.js, Python, Java
* Hands on familiarity with Cloud Formation
* Experience with version control management platforms like SVN, GIT
* Must have strong scripting skills in Python, Bash and PowerShell
* Must have strong proficiency in AWS IAM
This company supports employees seeking a position where they are passionate about defining the industry and the job of building on Amazon Wed Services. If you are someone who appreciates the trade-offs between short-term productivity and long-term visions for your team, then this would be a great position for you.
**If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Zachary Thompson at (813) 437-6952 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!