AWS DEVOPS ENGINEER - 6 MONTH CONTRACT - YORK - IMMEDIATE START
Location: York, Yorkshire
Contract length: 6 months
Rate: Competitive / Market rate
Very exciting new DevOps Engineer contract opportunity to work on a unique greenfield project in the heart of York. This client is looking to bring someone on who will use their own initiative and bring creative solutions to the migration onto AWS.
* Environment construction and management
* Collaboration and communication skills
* Problem solving, troubleshoot and quality improvement
* Excellent customer consultation
* Various client solution configurations
* Effective communication with team and POCs to ensure client solutions
* Development & CI tool configuration (e.g. Jenkins)
* Operating systems
* Java Application Servers (e.g. Oracle and JBoss)
* Middleware Platforms
* Scripting (e.g. python)
* AWS technologies
* Configuration management (e.g. Chef)
Candidate shortlists will take place this week.
If you feel this opportunity suits your interests then please apply to this advert ASAP by contacting 02039286639 or send your CV directly to email@example.com.