AWS DevOps Engineer - Chicago- $140,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Looking for a self-motivated individual for an open position with our client in Chicago! This client is actively searching for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join their growing team of passionate and innovative cloud focused individuals! As a DevOps Engineer you will immediately become a key member of their AWS team. You will strongly focus and be responsible for designing and building the cloud environment that is used by our client company.
- Build the infrastructure based off of the architectural design and will be responsible for designing and building the architecture of cloud infrastructure.
- Face clients and work directly with Engineering and Business teams having a high level, advisory role regarding cloud infrastructure.
-Design and build basic building blocks of computing, processing, networking, storage, and security.
- Thorough understanding of cloud computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Software as a Service cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
- Knowledge of S3. EC2, Route 53, RDS, VPC, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudWatch
- Application development experience with programming languages: python, java, go
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Proven ability to define, document, articulate, and present technical strategy to C-level executives.
- Demonstrate strong cloud and technical skills
- Strong knowledge of containerization, micro services, REST, JSON, SWAGGER, API, Agile/Scrum, Jira, Team Development
* Fully paid health, dental, and vision benefits
* Fully paid expenses for travel
* Unlimited PTO
* 401k with match
* Up to 15% bonus
For all inquiries about this position, please contact myself at 646-415-7495 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more inform