AWS Application Architect - Boston + Travel - $190,000+
Our customer, a national cloud consulting firm, is actively expanding its AWS practice and is seeking highly motivated, energetic, and polished professionals to join in the ranks! We are looking for the top talent in the AWS network - but not just the top technical experts - we are looking for professionals with charisma, grit, passion for cloud technologies, and a proven track record of excellent customer service. If this sounds like you, then keep reading!
In the role of AWS Application Architect, you will be responsible for translating business requirements across a number of verticals into highly secure and scalable application design. You will contribute to the design of the technical landscape as well as participate in budget planning, project oversight, resource management, and risk evaluation. You will play a pivotal role in determining the success of our cloud modernization projects, and we are excited to bring you on board the team!
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate experience with the following:
* Modern Development Languages such as Java, C#, and C++ (hands-on coding experience, technical documentation, code review, etc)
* Cloud technologies including AWS, Azure, or GCP
* Container tooling and microservice architecture planning with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc
* Technical leadership and team oversight (preferably experience leading software development teams)
* Must be able to travel 50-70% ***
* Knowledge of Big Data tooling, BI, and Analytics is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
* Professional communication and presentation skills and experience
* AWS certifications are considered a big plus!
* Unlimited PTO!
* 15% Bonus
* Health, Dental, and Vision Plan
* $180-200,000 Base Salary
* Travel Reimbursements
* Certification & Professional Development Reimbursements
* Leadership track provided within your first 6-12 months
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.