DevOps Engineer - AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Python,
You will be using the latest tools and technologies supporting cloud environments. You will be working with enterprise architects, infrastructure administrations and software developers to implement and maintain software solutions.
- Experience working with cloud deployments - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Strong Knowledge of container languages such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience with Big data tool MongoDB & SQL
- Understanding and knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash and PowerShell
- Strong programming languages such as Go & Python
- Experience and knowledge of trouble booth & security knowledge
- Back-up and recovery systems
- Experience of logging and monitoring software (Graylog, Prometheus)
- AMQP, MQ, or other message broker software (RabbitMQ)
To apply for this role & for any enquiries please contact Ryan Page and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02038087321.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience.