Senior DevOps Engineer - Irvine, CA / Full-time / $130,000+
Are you passionate about technology? When you hear words like Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka and auto-scaling does your heart go aflutter? Then this opportunity is right up your alley! Our Software Engineering Test team plays a critical role in enabling our company to provide customers with high quality products offerings backed by our highly available and reliable cloud infrastructure. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real difference in a self-empowered and agile organization that encourages new ideas through collaboration and creativity.
Primary responsibilities include:
* 4+ years experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, troubleshooting, and related DevOps technologies
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Understand pros and cons of cloud technologies
* Strong experience with multiple provisioning, deployment, cloud computing tools like CloudFormation and Vagrant
* Experience and understanding of the SDLC.
* Object-oriented programming background in Java, C++, or C#
* Experience architecting cloud infrastructure and services like AWS and related APIs
* Strong experience with config/provisioning tools like Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Salt, or Ansible in environments with multiple nodes
* Experience with testing tools such as Cucumber, Inspect, and Serverspec
* Strong experience with containerization/orchestration technologies tools like Rancher, Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, and Swarm
* Strong understanding of multiple source control systems such as GitHub
* Experience with CI/CD automation tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, and artifact repositories like Nexus or Archiva
* Some Data Pipelining experience with tools such as Kafka, Flink or Spark highly desired
* Experience working in an Agile environment
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2028 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.