Looking for an exciting opportunity to help shape the next generation of cloud based solutions for a leader in the gaming industry? This person will be responsible for the delivery of cloud services for the company's network and servers, meaning some experience in migrating from on-premises to the cloud and architecting and delivering cloud solutions is required. This company encourages personal development and progression, offering wide range of internal and external training.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide technical solutions and system designs based on the needs of stakeholders
* Provide leadership expertise in meet standards
* Develop and deploy standards and reference architectures for delivering infrastructure
* Leverage automation to simplify deployment of solutions
* 5+ years of experience with AWS cloud hosting
* 5+ years expert in Linux operating system
* Experience designing and delivering large scale distributed systems on Cloud services
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in agile development
* S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Onus: AWS certifications (Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, Developer)
No sponsorships are available at this time.
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2040, ask for Haley Bolster, or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.