AWS Developer- Chicago, IL - $130k-135k -
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Role & Responsibilities:
- Our client is an Advanced Tier AWS Consulting Partner. They are looking for a AWS Developer to join their Chicago team. They are passionate about their work and delivering the best products. This role has a lot of room for input and will include designing, developing, and improving performance. Grow your career with a new position with a great team!
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience standing up and configuring release automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity).
* Experience using containers and container orchestration tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
* Experience using scripting languages (Ruby, Python, etc), configuration management tools (Git, SVN, TFS, etc.) and command execution frameworks.
* Experience using Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc...)
* Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments (e.g. AWS, Azure)
* Experience using a variety of AWS (EC2, ELB, RDS)
* Regular in-office social events, happy hours, etc.
* Health/Medical/Dental benefits
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call Kathleen Anderson at 646-415-7495.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS Developer candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 646-415-7495. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.