Cloud Solution Architect - Edinburgh - 6 month rolling contract - AWS
The client is a reputable lottery/gambling service provider based in Edinburgh. They have a great company work culture that has lead them to land a place in the UK's Top 10 Companies to work for. You will be part of a small yet highly skilled team to help architect their micro-services with a cloud-native approach. The platform is hosted on AWS and there is a heavy focus on Lambda functions / serverless.
* AWS Certified Professional
* Extensive hands on experience in CloudFormation, Ansible and build tools.
* Self-starting and driven
* Knowledge of security and compliance (PCI-SAQ D & ISO27001/27017)
* Knowledge of Serverless architectures (Lambda)
* Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL Database technologies
* Ability to programme in several languages (python, node, java)
* Docker and Kubernetes experience
* AWS Security and/or AWS Big Data Certification(s)
* You will be a self-starter who is proactive and keen to be involved.
* Excellent attention to detail.
The client is keen to hire someone who will bring their own ideas to solutions, along with being a creative problem solver. This is a leading role in which you will be responsible for architecting their new micro-services from enterprise scale. The client is looking for the right person and is willing to pay competitive rates for them.
If this position is something that interests you then apply now for the best chance to get in.
Tel: 020 3879 8408