AWS Principal Applocation Architect - Major US Cities (60% Travel) - Remote + Travel
I'm working with a large management and consulting company in search for Software Architects on the East Coast. This company is extremely profitable and is ready to build out their Cloud practice, making it a great time to join a growing team.
The ideal candidate has been working hands on with AWS, Software Development tools and more (see below). They offer a great culture and atmosphere, but they are going to be an essential Cloud Consulting company within the months to come.
**H1B Visas and relocation candidates will NOT be sponsored for this role. Most of the work is onsite at clients, wiliness to travel is a MUST.
* Hands on experience with:
* AWS (EC2, S3, etc.)
* Application Development using 12-factor methodology of building
* BI and Analytics tools (Apache Spark, Firehouse, etc.)
* Data warehousing and data repositories (Snowflake, Redshift, Hadoop)
* Knowledge of professional, complex software engineering, and best practices for full software development life cycle.
* Experience in systems integrations, customer development and package implementation.
* Knowledge of data centers, networks, storage service monitoring and more
* Experience with coding (and reviews), source control management, testing and operations.
* Work with your team to maximize output of goal-focused work/time management
* Lead a team of 7+ Engineers by providing tasks and design/architecture direction
* Coordinate evaluation tools and frameworks for the team
* Securing tools that the developers use and ensuring code/design/architecture reviews happen to establish methodologies and company standards.
* Translate client's business needs into application design.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Audrey Griego at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-6404 x 3139
AWS / DevOps / Linux / AWS DevOps / AWS Partners / Amazon Web Services / On premise / Hybrid Cloud / Ansible / Puppet / Chef / Salt / CloudFormation / Terraform / Python / Bash / Ruby / Java / Linux / ELK Stack / ElasticSearch / Logstash / Kibana