6-12 Month Contract
I'm working with a well-nowned Consultancy who are looking to bring on DevOps Engineers for their big upcoming projects over the next 12+ months.
- OpenShift 3.X deployment and integration experience a preference.
- Strong knowledge of container and container orchestration (including Kubernetes and Docker).
- Hands-on Linux experience, preferably with RedHat Enterprise Linux and with solid knowledge of Linux networking (addressing, routing, etc.).
- Scripting skills, e.g. Bash, Python and Ruby.
-Experience of Gitlab integrations and Jenkins build and deployment pipelines.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools, services, and modern configuration management solutions (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, SaltStack) is a plus.
- Experience working on Cloud Platforms such as OpenStack, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Virtualisation, e.g. VMware, KVM, oVirt, etc.
- Automation techniques and DevOps processes.
If you are experienced with the above and are interested in the role, please contact me on email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. We recognize that every customer, whether you're a job-seeker, a partner or an end user, has different requirements. At Jefferson Frank, you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.