AWS Data Engineer - Torrance, CA - $160k Salary
Hot Data Engineer role you don't want to miss out in!!
You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data architecture for cross-functional teams. You will be building a pipeline who refines systems and build them from the ground up. You will provide support to our software developers, databases architects, and the organization as a whole by ensuring strategic data delivery and cutting-edge initiatives.
* Develop pipelines for continuous integration/deployment of data infrastructure and full-stack applications on AWS.
* Building a system and pipelines with availability, scalability, performance, and security in mind.
* Design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
* Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS 'big data' technologies
* Bachelor's degree in Technology-based discipline preferred.
* Ability to learn quickly and excellent communication skills
* 5+ years of relevant Data Engineering technical experience
* Experience with AWS cloud services: Lambda, S3, Glue, Redshift, and Athena.
* Experience with data pipelining with AWS Data pipeline, Airflow or Luigi.
* Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
Job Type: Full-time
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2032 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.