SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - AWS - SAN FRANCISCO - $$$
Seeking an experienced back-end software development engineer to join our burgeoning team dedicated to combatting cyber-attacks for our clients and partners. We are looking for talented engineers who are interested in working in the field of big data, data analytics, machine learning, statistics, microservices, and interactive UI/data visualization.
* Experience developing with C/C++, Java or GoLang
* Unix/Linux development/production environments
* Computer science background, with experience designing, implementing scalable, robust and high performing software systems
* Self-motivator, with a strong desire to go above and beyond the status quo
* At least 3 years' hands on experience
* Cloud experience required (AWS, Azure, etc.)
* Security experience a plus
* Experience working at software or SaaS company in the past
* Computer Science degree is a must, with advanced degrees as a plus
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 303-558-4404.
To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.