Complete Remote Senior AWS DevOps Automation Engineer - $140K+
* 5+ years of technical experience in development, operations, or joint DevOps responsibilities.
* Multiple successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions, preferably employing AWS.
* Comfortable working solo or leading a team
* Have trained, groomed, or mentored 3+ other engineers in continuous delivery in the cloud on other active customer engagements.
* In-depth familiarity with complete suite of AWS Services, with particular depth in those that are heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions, including tools like CloudFormation, Code* Services, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, EC2, IAM, OpsWorks, Route 53, S3, RDS, SES and VPC.
* Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and execution platforms such as CodeBuild or Jenkins.
* Frequent and comfortable use of configuration management automation tools such as Chef (or other such tools) in creating continuous delivery systems.
* You will be expected to formally and informally lead and mentor other members of your team.
* AWS Professional Certification, not required but preferred