A market-leading telematics provider is looking for a Platform Engineer to join the team in Sheffield! You will be responsible for the development of the production system, by taking care of the data performing tasks such as data collection and storage. The company offers great career progression opportunities and they are looking for someone who is passionate about data and willing to grow professionally.
The role involves:
* Developing an efficient platform able to store and process data
* Responsible for the quality of the data
* Producing documentation about developments and production systems
* Suggesting improvements and interact with clients to keep them up to date with the process
* Knowledge of Java necessary
* AWS knowledge and hands on experience
* Linux experience
Beneficial but not necessary:
* Networking and Concurrency knowledge
* NoSQL database experience
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. We recognize that every customer, whether you're a job-seeker, a partner or an end user, has different requirements. At Jefferson Frank, you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.
To discuss the role in more details and get in touch for other opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (0)203 808 7278.