A leading Financial Services organisation is recruiting for several experienced Senior Cloud Engineer to help them adopt the next generation of cloud services. They are expanding the team to automate and improve the build, run and change cycle of their AWS based environment as well as integrate key control mechanisms and complex audit and security requirements.
Key skills they are looking for include:
* Strong systems administration background predominantly Linux based with some Windows.
* Experienced in supporting java based workloads
* Passion and experience in scripting using python
* Proven hands-on experience of AWS. Certification is a bonus but not a requirement.
* Strong understanding of production scale multi-tiered systems architecture and service management principles
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage technical and business stakeholders at all levels, as well as strong technical documentation skills
If you have experience of working with AWS to implement infrastructure as code and automating change and service operations then my client would be interested in hearing from you.