Junior Data Scientist Role - Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area
Are you looking to break into the field of data science at a stellar firm where you can grow and learn in a comfortable start-up type environment?
My client is hiring a data scientist to work in and around the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area to start in a new role in early March for a fantastic junior scientist salary. The role will be fast-paced, exciting, and you will be able to break into the firm right away by jumping onto an existing project that's been ongoing for five years now.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Use Big Data analytics tools to dynamically solve problems in fields as varied as drone technology to groundbreaking medical procedures.
* Grow and learn in a competitive atmosphere that encourages training and development through hands-on project work.
* Work within a young and laid-back company culture.
* Experience and knowledge in Python and R.
* Basic understanding of Machine Learning and SQL Databases.
* MatLab and Cloud Experience
* Secret Clearance, Top Secret Clearance, or Interim Government Clearance
To apply, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and send a resume as an attachment - I'm excited to meet you!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for AWS and Big Data recruitment, advertising more AWS careers than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.