DevOps Engineer/ End user/ Luxembourg
For our Luxembourg-based client, we are looking for highly motivated and ambitious DevOps Engineers to join an amazing team of technology visionaries. The role is in English, you will be part of a multinational environment with open culture and lots of appetite for meaningful impact on technology. The projects are in-house and only some times you need to help your clients if they struggle with the software.
The company is a high-tech end user who develops a software that helps the users to perform more accurate online searches and activities. How do they do that? We don't want to spoil it too much, so let's say that they focus on reproducing the mental procedure a human being would follow while being online.
It's a fast growing team of 50 people in which you will find professionals who used to work for technology giants like Google and Microsoft. They have a structured growth plan and vision, with many high-tech in house projects. There are smaller teams within the group that are responsible for each part of the project, so each one works where he/she can perform the best.
Who you are
* Great focus on company culture - They are building a community of professionals who enjoy what they are doing and share this joy with their colleagues. Thereby, being a good cultural fit is the most important.
* We are looking for the most motivated, ambitious and driven people, who aspire to join an open environment where the long-term personal development is given.
* Team player with good communication skills
* You like spending quality time with your colleagues and have a beer with them on Fridays after work!
* Professional hands-on experience as a DevOps Engineer or System Administrator
* Strong experience with Linux, bonus if Debian.
* You have written Ansible roles and you know your way around Git.
* You are familiar with writing custom modules with Python.
* You like Containers and can't work without Docker.
Hard Skills Bonus:
* Are you interested in AWS/ Azure Cloud and Cloud Infrastructure? Fantastic!
* You don't like Docker without Kubernetes? More fantastic!
* 1st interview with the Head of Infrastructure- HR type.
* 2nd interview is technical questions with a team member.
* 3rd meeting with the teams and the CEO, who gives a verbal offer.
What you get
* A competitive salary and additional benefits.
* Flexibility with your working hours.
* An amazing office environment with many games like table tennis and arcade.
* The opportunity to be part of the next big thing that will change the way people interact with the web, instead just… watch it happen!
Would you like to find out more? Send me your information and CV today and I'll contact you as soon as possible! To be eligible for this role, you need to be fluent in English (both writing and speaking) and hold a European passport. I'm looking forward to hearing from you at +31 20 241 18542 or at my email: email@example.com