Who you are:
* You are a DevOps engineer with a minimum of two years of experience in a relevant language.
* You are a thirsty learner, passionate and driven developer, eager to pick up new technologies and willing to grow personally and professionally.
* You are able to communicate clearly with our customers and colleagues.
* You are delivering the best to our customers
* You will pick up responsibility of leading projects to successful completion.
* You have experience with deep knowledge in Network, Bash, Linux, Ansible, Chef, DC/OS, Cloud platforms (AWS, Google), Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD ……
For DevOps we are looking for:
1) Experience on the OS / infra level, keywords: Linux, networking, WAN, routing, bash, redhat, debian, ubuntu, iptables.
2) Experience with a cloud provider, keywords: AWS, Google Cloud, GCE, Digitalocean, virtual machines.
3) Experience with container / container orchestration, keyworks: Kubernetes, k8s, mesos, docker, swarm, DC/OS.
4) Experience automating all this, keywords: Bash, terraform, python, ansible, salt(stack), puppet, hashicorp, vagrant, jenkins, gitlab, git, pipeline, job-dsl, foreman, docker (again)
Bonus points for:
- Programming experience as well.
- Having migrated from to kubernetes, or dc/os, or docker swarm, or mesos.
- Having migrated from a manual mode to using a CI/CD pipeline, or jenkins, or gitlab.
Some of our benefit
* Interesting and relax working environment with many opportunities to grow.
* Working in a team with highly skilled and friendly colleagues.
* Opportunities to attend interesting conferences
* Inhouse (Lightbend) certified trainings
* Room for personal development
* Macbook Pro
* Competitive salary and possible profit share at year end depending on company performance
* Yearly personal development budget
* Transparent profit sharing arrangement
* Lunch every Friday