Sr. Data Engineer - Los Angeles, CA
A Advance AWS end user in the Los Angeles Area is seeking for a Data Engineer that will work with the data Analyst and project managers to determine logical and physical database designs for new analytics models.
* The Data Engineer will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
* The Data Engineer will support database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout analytics ongoing
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Experience working with relational databases, query authoring SQL as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
* Moderate knowledge of AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift *Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++
* Experience building and optimizing AWS data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call: 480/530-2029 and ask to speak to Demitrius De La Cruz , or email direct on: email@example.com . To be considered for this role you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.