Senior Cloud Systems Administrator - Livingston - up to £45,000
A consultancy in Livingstone is now looking for a Senior Cloud System Administrator to join the team. You will have to be available to work on a 24/7 call rota, but you will work remotely for 3 days per week.
If you are looking to develop your skills within AWS and continue your career in the Cloud, this is a great chance to do just that! The level of expertise on AWS that this company provides is one of the best in the UK and you will have the chance to really become an expert in the field, thanks to the great training opportunities the company provides and the exciting projects you will work on.
You will have to be based in the UK and be eligible to work and live here, the client does not offer sponsorship.
In the role you will:
* Contribute to the design, planning and deployment of new AWS products and services.
* Work with customers, so you will need to demonstrate excellent customer service at all times
* Demonstrate your up-to-date knowledge about AWS and utilise it to design solutions and suggest improvements
* Liaise with stakeholders at all business levels and attend events and meetings, you will need to demonstrate ability to communicate easily with both technical and non-technical teams
The main technologies you will be using are:
Skills you will need:
* Previous experience with AWS and system architecture
* Experience in Linux system design, administration, systems operations and project execution.
* Excellent team work, communication and documentation skills
Skills that will make you stand out:
* Python programming
* AWS certifications and experience in CloudFormation
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally. At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. We recognize that every customer, whether you're a job-seeker, a partner or an end user, has different requirements. At Jefferson Frank, you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.
To discuss the role in more details and get in touch for other opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (0)203 808 7278.