BIG DATA ENGINEER - AWS - MONTREAL AREA
Interested in being part of a small found team, so you can see your direct impact on the business performances? Want to be one of the rockstars building an innovative product from the ground up?
Data Engineer Role & Responsibilities:
* Build algorithms for fuzz matching, de-duplication and rule based de-identification, fully indulge your love for math, statistics and logical problem solving
* Serve as the data wrangler and ETL expert for the company. Ingest, transform, cleanse and augment internal and external data assets.
* Leverage the main toolsets: Python, Anaconda stack (Jupyter notebook, NumPy, Pandas, MatPlotLib/Bokeh)
* Postgres and several AWS Services (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, Redshift)
* Lead data modeling, database design and performance optimization. Write SQL for defining database objects and performing manipulations
Data Engineer Required Experience & Qualifications:
* Demonstrated mastery with Python and its data science ecosystem. Knowledge of other mathematics environments such as R, SAS, SPSS or Matlab is a plus.
* Experience with scalable Cloud Data Services. AWS RDS and Redshift are preferred, but Azure or GCP are good too.
* Familiarity with concepts used by ETL tools (such as SSIS, Informatica and Talend) is a plus, but an ability to create more purpose-built solutions by leveraging open source tools
* Aptitude, attitude, curiosity and grit that shines for a startup environment
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Perle Barioz immediately at email@example.com with an updated resume. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at (212) 731-8282. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.