AWS Senior Software Engineer - Downtown Boston - $150,000 + Bonus + Stock
I'm working with a leading data integrity provider that requires a new Senior Software Engineer in Boston. This engineer will have the room to move up within the company, is detailed oriented, and will take ownership of solutions that they build.
Excellent communication skills are a must as well as experience with AWS and other tools (Python, Go, Linux, SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, etc…)
**H1B Visas and relocation candidates will NOT be sponsored for this role. The ability to come onsite every day is essential, they aren't open to any remote flexibility right now.
* Master understanding with AWS Cloud Infrastructure
* Hands on experience designing and developing applications with Modern Java
* Strong understanding of software development methodologies, principals and design patterns.
* Previous use of tools like Kubernetes, Pronetheus, OpenTracing and more
* Containerization and knowledge with Docker
* Knowledge of various data storage solutions (SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, etc.)
* Develop automated tooling for the management of Infrastructure
* Ensuring that the foundation technology is reliable and efficient
* Implement and evangelize methodologies that will be standardized throughout the company
* Architect/produce solutions that will be presented to the team for review
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.