Are you interested in working for a company where you will be working on mission critical work? Are you interested in seeing the impact that your work is making in the environment around you? If you are looking to be challenged, reach out to discuss this opportunity.
A DevOps Engineer is needed to join this rapidly growing company on the Architecture and Infrastructure team to support multiple projects.
* Must have an AWS Certification; Professional preferred
* Experience with implementing and maintaining AWS Cloud environments
* Experience working in an Open Source Environment
* Experience with database systems such as MYSQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
* Experience with containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience with Configuration Automation and Continuous Integration tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef and Jenkins
If you are interested in this role, please send an updated resume to l.hill@JeffersonFrank.com or call Lauren Hill at 215-240-7310 for a confidential conversation about your career. Interviews are currently in progress so I urge you to reach out as soon as possible!
If this isn't the right role for you but you have experience in AWS, call Lauren Hill at 215-240-7310.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted at 215-240-7366 Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!