Big Data Solutions Architect - AWS Big Data - Dallas, TX - $125+/hr
Position: Big Data Architect
Rate : $ 125+/hr
Length: 24 Months
I am working with an AWS partner in need of a Big Data Architect for their local Dallas based clients. They are in need of highly experienced Big Data solution Architects to develop proposals and execute solution projects for their top clients. You will have the ability to help design and build out AWS cloud platforms for their top clients, as well as creating analytic solutions to help solve existing business problems. This partner has helped over 7,000 clients with their AWS needs across industries like healthcare, telecommunication, oil and gas, and others. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients to help you become more multi-versatile for future projects.
* Collaborate with AWS Engineering and Support teams to understand partner and end-user needs and create solutions.
* Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS Cloud Services
* On-site and remote technical engagements with partners and customers
* Participate pre-sales on-site visits, understand customer requirements, creating consulting proposals
* Expert hands on experience and architectural design with AWS Big Data stack (S3, EMR, RedShift, Kinesis, Glue, Athena, Data Lake Formation, etc.)
* Knowledge in one or more of Java, Scala, Python and Bash
* Strong decision-making skills in terms of data analysis and the ability to architect Big Data
* Advanced leadership experience in enterprise-class data analytics architecture, including enterprise and solution architecture assessment/definition, and significant depth in two or more data analytics solution architecture components (i.e., data management, data integration, information delivery, and/or advanced analytics)
* Progressive experience in technical consulting leadership roles
* Experience with Architecture and applications on or incorporating cloud infrastructure-, platform-, and/or software as a service on AWS cloud
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
If you want to fast track your application or if you know anyone interested in this position, please contact me and send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
AWS/ GCP / Google Cloud Platform / Google Cloud / Big Data Engineer / Dallas, TX / Cloud Big Data / Irving / Python / Java / Kubernetes / S3 / Spark / Apache Beam / RedShift