Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Effectively use distributed systems, ideally in a cloud environment, and continuously evaluate and improve deployed
* Work as an integrated member of the Engineering Team to incorporate effective, cost effect and scalable automation into the greenfield engineering
* Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
* Document and design various processes; update existing processes
* Understand project requirements to collaborate with Engineering Leadership to create clear technical plans for each project and provide
* Manage CI and CD tools with team
* A deep understanding of distributed systems as it relates to customer facing applications in the cloud.
* Technical experience of 5-7+ years
* Experience with cloud based infrastructure and services such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web
* Understanding of CD/CI methodologies and how they
* Experience in orchestration platforms and configuration management (e.g. Jenkins, Heroku, Ansible).
* Experience with third-party monitoring and logging services (e.g. Cloudwatch and Kibana).
* Experience with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
* Proven development background (e.g. Rails, React, Python).
* Knowledge of database usage (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL)
* Good knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating
* Understanding of basic network
* Skilled delegator and communicator
* Experienced with implementing solutions with a team
* Ability to define and set expectations
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate to technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
While this position does not have management responsibilities, expectations are that this position provides technical leadership to software engineers on a project basis and mentorship to the engineering team within the DevOps field.