BIG DATA PROGRAM DIRECTOR - AWS PARTNER - NYC
One of the leading AWS PREMIER Partners is in search of a Big Data Program Director in the Greater New York City area. This is an amazing opportunity and will be off the market shortly.
Apply ASAP, if you are interested!
Manage all aspects of the implementation and delivery of customers worldwide
* Own the overall accountability, for the end-to-end delivery of projects
* Ensure the timely, high-quality and cost-effective delivery of projects
* Co-ordinate through the development managers all delivery activities and acts as the escalation point for all development issues specific to projects
* Perform project reviews on a consistent basis to ensure project delivery is on time and on budget.
* Co-ordinate with the development teams and vendors to ensure the right teams are working on the right build components at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals
* Participate, as required, in steering committee meetings, senior executive meetings and other such events
* Participate in recruitment activities at the onsite and if possible at the offshore
* Maintain high visibility into issues affecting employee satisfaction and happiness, while ensuring strategies are in place for highest levels of retention
Technically speaking they are looking candidates candidates with experience in:
Experience working with the AWS ecosystem (Redshift, RDS, EMR, Kinesis, S3, EC2, Lambda etc.)
Extensive hands on experience working with Complex Data Warehouses
Exposure to NoSQL-based, SQL-like technologies such as (Hive, Pig, HDFS, Impala)
Experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as (MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos) a huge plus
Experience working with Enterprise Clients presenting complex solutions
Experience traveling for work
Experience working with C-Level Executives
If you are interested in this position, please call me (DJ Sellick) at 212-731-8282 or simply send me your resume to my email address - email@example.com. Act fast, as this opportunity will most likely be off the market in the near future.
AWS / Big Data / Hadoop / Hive / Pig / Spark / Scala / Pyspark / Azure / HD Insight / SQL Data Warehouse / Data Lake / Stream Analytics / Machine Learning / Spark / Redshift / EMR / EC2 / Presto / Kinesis / Analytics / New York City / Big Data Program Management