Job title - Technical Architect - Front End
Duration - 6 months ** In scope of IR35 **
SC Eligible Location - Manchester 60%, Telford 40%
Task descripion -
Working with Data Engineering Architects and A&I Architects
to provide support to projects within discovery, this involves:
- Reviewing SDD and providing support in defining the
- Attending Inception events
- Attending Discovery events.
- Providing initial high level project timelines.
- Impacting of Data Engineering deliveries
- Ensuring 3rd Party deliveries are covered under CR's for
Mandatory Technical Skill -
* Oracle, EDH, AWS within a Warehousing / Big Data environment.
Knowledge of the core technologies will be required as well as
exploitation tools such as Business Objects, Pentaho, SAS, NetReveal
and AWS Tools.
* An understanding where the impact of a solution is, for example, if a
change is made in this incoming source it will have an impact on CDW
but also needs to be replicated in EDH and there's also an impact
downstream in Connect.
Understanding of the estate - critical services, EDH, AWS. (EDH high