Lead DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Location: Toronto, ON
Pay: $95 CAD/hour, Based on Experience
Length of Contract: 6 Months +
Seeking an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer who can run a SaaS environment. The ideal candidate would have excellent communication skills and experience in problem management, infrastructure tools, automating software deployments, and improving integration.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent industry experience
* 5+ years Linux System Administration
* 3+ years of hands-on AWS experience
* 3+ years coding/scripting experience (Python, Ruby, Bash, or Perl)
* 2+ years supporting the software development process
* 2+ years of DevOps experience
* Experience in a fast-paced environment where IT solutions are critical to business success.
* Strong experience with DevOps technologies, cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting
* Deep understanding of AWS, Docker and Kubernetes.
* Configuration Management
(CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
* Create a Continuous Integration pipeline using associated tools such as Go.CD or Jenkins
* Experience with Agile software development practices
* Familiarity with common open source technologies and tools
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Python Scripting
* Solid AWS experience
* Active Directory experience
* Server-less architecture
* Security at scale (enterprise level)
* Network security experience
* Endpoint/systems security experience
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: Lead DevOps Engineer"
AWS / DevOps / Amazon Web Services
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.