Business Systems Manager- Charlotte, NC- 120k+
Role & Responsibilities:
* Build and maintain appropriate data models and structures in support of analytics, data profiling, data rules and data lineage
* Design and support quality process and procedures to ensure effective availability, definition, and integrity of data assets
* Work with stakeholders to define the analysis, design and data strategies to support business initiatives and projects
* Analyze and profile data to identify opportunities and determine impacts in support of analytical initiatives
* Develop and maintain documentation on execution processes and data including data lineage, metadata, and required data governance outputs
* Maintain an active pulse on the market place of emerging practices and technologies
* Build and manage relationships with business and IT
* Ensure compliance to Enterprise Data Governance policies and standards while defining the data definition and data quality framework for Master Data Management
* Enhance the breadth and quality of the data captured and processed
* Develop and maintain a roadmap for reference data target state
* Manage and prioritize multiple complex projects
* Maintain necessary processes, controls and procedures to ensure data accuracy and integrity
* 7+ years of related technical experience
* 4+ years of data management and data analysis experience
* 2+ years of management experience
* Strong data engineering background.
* Self-motivated and capable of delivering results with minimal ongoing direction
* Strong background and understanding of in enterprise information management, including master data management (MDM), metadata, reference data, data quality practices and big data solutions
* Expert knowledge with SQL
* Hands on experience with R, Hive, Scala, Spark, Shell Script. Added plus if have knowledge of Python, SAS, and other analytical tools
* Intellectual curiosity and aptitude to pick up new technical skills
* Background and experience in Project Management and Change Management
* Ability to design, develop and document data related policies, standards, procedures, processes
* Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
* Effective and professional oral and written communication skills
* Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
* Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
Looking to fill this position immediately. Contact me by email at email@example.com or call 813-437-6931.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.