Senior DevOps/Platform Engineer (Bromley)
£65,000 - £75,000
You will be joining a market leading company who specialise in Insurance covering a variety of different sectors in the insurance market. They are ambitious to evolve systems, technology, platforms and infrastructure that their customers use day in and day out. The goal they have achieved and keep pushing for is to stand out from the competitors and do amazing things for their customers.
* Attractive benefits package
* Flexible working hours
* Cash bonuses
* Great pension scheme (unique optional structure)
* And more
DevOps is a relatively new team at the company, helping to build the next gen enabling service which the company will strive from in the future. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work alongside suppliers to design and build the configuration management, release, deployment and operations cycle to meet requirements. Other duties include:
-Amplify feedback loops/increase frequency.
- Identify and implement opportunities for innovation/continuous improvement in the development.
What they're looking for
* Excellent skills within cloud (Especially AWS)
* Experience in Terraform / Infrastructure as code
* Jenkins / Nexus / Git
* Operation experience of managing cloud services
For more details on how to be shortlisted, contact me
Any queries, don't hesitate to contact me on +44 (0)191 917 4998
Key Words: AWS / Terraform / DevOps / Engineer / Jenkins / Git / Nexus / Docker / Kubernetes / Bromley / Kent / Sevenoaks