Senior DevOps Engineer- up to £85,000
This is a great opportunity to work within a new Cloud team where automation and infrastructure as code are implemented. This client use AWS in house and you will be working on creating new applications and implementing new technologies such as AI and promoting DevOps methodologies.
You will work across the bussiness' different brands to provide support and help to make the systems more proficient. Offering one of the best packages on the market and accomodating working from home remotely up to two days a week, this role offers the perfect work/life balance.
Some key focuses will be;
* Work with internal and external suppliers to design and build the configuration management, release, deployment and operations cycle to meet business and operability requirements.
* Amplify feedback loops - and increase the frequency - through the automation
* You will need to have excellent skills within Cloud especially Amazon Web service (AWS)
* Identify and implement opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement in the development and continuous deployment of applications
* Validated operation experience of managing cloud services (Cost, Budget, Monitoring etc)
* Terraform / Infrastructure as code
* Jenkins / Git / Nexus
* Ansible, or Puppet/Chef
* Docker and containerisation
* Cloud Formation
If you have worked as a DevOps Engineer, Software Engineer or a Platform Engineer, this could be the role for you! You will be provided with all the skills to help you transition into a senior role, and you will also be compensated for your hard work with a great benefits package.
If you feel like this could be the opportunity for you, then apply now! There are more junior positions available to get in touch now if you would like to learn more.