AWS DevOps Engineer
Location: Toronto, ON
Pay: $90 CAD/Hour
Length of Contract: 3-6 Months
* Maintain and extend our Kubernetes/Docker environments
* Build out monitoring/alerting capabilities
* Own security infrastructure
* Maintain CI/CD pipeline
* Created and maintained Kubernetes clusters
* Expertise in Docker
* Extensive knowledge of Cloud Environments such as AWS and Azure
* Provisioning Tools: Terraform, Vagrant, Cloudformation
* Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
Helpful but not required:
* Set up and managed CI/CD pipelines: Teamcity, Jenkins, Bamboo, or equivalent.
* Managed networking, including VPN's, Bastions.
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to email@example.com.
***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: AWS Dev-Ops Engineer"
If you are someone who is interested in AWS-DevOps roles available in the future, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please include subject: "Future Roles: AWS-DevOps"
AWS / DevOps / Amazon Web Services / Engineer
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.